OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Backgrounds from Draw opening with Writer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Lehmann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Backgrounds from Draw opening with Writer Reply with quote

Please help, I made some cd labels using the backgrounds from Draw and some text. Now, whenever I need to open Writer, even with a saved document, I get a page full of those backgrounds. I even get then opening Calc! I can't seem to find how to get rid of them and have Writer open normally with a white background? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks lots
hol.sten
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: Backgrounds from Draw opening with Writer Reply with quote

David Lehmann wrote:
Please help, I made some cd labels using the backgrounds from Draw and some text. Now, whenever I need to open Writer, even with a saved document, I get a page full of those backgrounds. I even get then opening Calc! I can't seem to find how to get rid of them and have Writer open normally with a white background? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks lots

I've never had a problem like yours.

Which OOo version and which operating system are you using?
Did you try to call the OOo setup again to perform a repair try?
You can try to rename the directory of your user settings. On Windows it's a directory like "Documents and Settings\<userID>\Application Data\OpenOffice.org2". If you rename it to something like "Documents and Settings\<userID>\Application Data\OpenOffice.org2.old" OOo creates a new one the next time you start one of OOo's applications.

Regards
hol.sten
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: