OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Can't Print in OO or from OO->PDF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truestorytravis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Can't Print in OO or from OO->PDF Reply with quote

So, I just reinstalled the drivers for my printer HP PSC 1210V and I'm running Windows XP Home on a Dell Inspiron 1100. When I try to print a Writer document I get an error message saying that "no default printer was found." OO then takes me to the print dialogue box. Although my 1210v is selected, the OK button cannot be clicked. I then reselect the 1210v at which point the OK button becomes operational. I click OK and then nothing happens.

I tried to convert the file to a PDF using OO, and although I could get through the print dialogue, I was stuck at a progress meter which didn't move.

My printer is selected as the default printer. I read some other threads that said that spooling should be enabled and that the data type should be RAW, so I have both of those options selected. I also tried to print a test page and this didn't work either, although I can print a calibration page just fine.

Help?
RonIA
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not necessarily the best answer, but have you tried a REPAIR on your installation?
chang
General User
General User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have a green or "send" button? try pressing that when the thibng stops
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: