OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Need help with converting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Math
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pushkiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Need help with converting. Reply with quote

Hello,
as I'm sending my math works in PDF, i found myself in one problem. How to make more than one PDF page when converting a lot of information. When I'm converting, there is alwais converting in only one page and my solutions writing on another. Thanks. Looking forward for help Very Happy
RGB
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you exporting directly from Math? The main idea with math is to use it as an OLE object inside Writer or Impress, for example: Insert -> Object -> Math
pushkiss

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: PDF Reply with quote

I'm exporting when pressing PDF icon in Math file. Could tell me clearer how to solve my problem Very Happy
squenson
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pushkiss,

Math is not a word processor, just a tool to create and display formulas. Therefore, you should not create your work in Math, as it is very limited to one page and editing is not that straightforward. You should create your work in Write, and insert several formulas that correspond to your assignment. Then, you will have all the features of a word processor: several pages, possibility to easily reformat text, etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Math All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: