OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

OO 1.1, Acrobat Distiller 6.0, Downscaling A4 to A5 ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robotroxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: OO 1.1, Acrobat Distiller 6.0, Downscaling A4 to A5 ? Reply with quote

Hi,

I am using OO 1.1 under Win XP and have to downscale my A4 document to an A5 PDF for my publisher. Since I have found no way doing it with OO (only reformatting everything), I got myself Adobe Acrobat Professional 6.0. The PDF writer has the possibility to Scale 70%, so that I get A5. I tell OO that the available paper is A5 and do everything right, but I only get a A4 PDF with the downscaled print, so that the right bottom corner ist empty and the text is in the left top corner (A5 size text on a A4 page).
If I open a document in the MS Editor or MS Wordpad and do the exact same steps I end up with a A5 PDF document, just as I wish. Only with OO it always reverts the paper size to A4.

Does anybody know why?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: