OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

NO toolbar icons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Draw
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trevor_K

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: NO toolbar icons Reply with quote

using Draw and finding problems drawing and editing irregular objects. I appear to be missing Icons on my toolbars and am unable to see points when object selectrd. Have tried Modify> convert to curve> and F8 but no handles visible as indicated by Draw Manuals. Any ideas anyone
Open Office 2.3 on Acer Aspire 5610 Gutsy.
Trevor_K

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Draw icons Reply with quote

Have discovered that Draw downloaded and used vai XP or Win2K behaves correctly with toolbar icons present and edit points operating as per the manual. Next job is to remove magazine cover version on my laptop and try download version.
Trevor_K

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Draw edit now OK Reply with quote

Following the removal of my cover cd copy of Open Office, a downloaded copy of deb files was installed and the edit functions are now functioning as per the manual with missing icons now present on menu's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Draw All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: