OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

how to persistant colums names/headers/labels ? [Solved]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doublehp
General User
General User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: how to persistant colums names/headers/labels ? [Solved] Reply with quote

I have a Calc sheet. I have 22 cols, and hundreds of rows. The first line is a "reserved" line; the second contains col labels/headers.

Is there a way to make those two lines visually persistant when I scroll down ? I know it's possible to have persistant col names in a traditionnal table over pages in the writer.

Laternatively, can I visually rename/bins-name the column names ? I mean, that D7 will always be D7, but, in the interface, get D col renamed ... FooBar ...

Same question in the other way: get one or two colums persistant on the left when I scroll right Smile

It's ok to get persistant only the "first" rows and cols. I would like not to use the "hide" feature, because my sheet I hse integrated filtering functions, and, as soon as I will use it, it makes immediately hidden rows visible. Hide is not possible either on colums, for complex reasons to explain ...

Last edited by doublehp on Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sliderule
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doublehp:

You asked:
doublehp wrote:
Is there a way to make those two lines visually persistant when I scroll down ? I know it's possible to have persistant col names in a traditionnal table over pages in the writer.

Same question in the other way: get one or two colums persistant on the left when I scroll right

The answer is, yes to both questions. Please see the post below.

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=44684

I hope this helps, please be sure to let me / us know.

Sliderule

Thanks to add [Solved] in your first post title (edit button) if your issue has been fixed / resolved.
doublehp
General User
General User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup Smile Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: