OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

files / folders required for "convert to pdf" only

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hckherbert

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: files / folders required for "convert to pdf" only Reply with quote

hi, I'm new to this forum.

I'm building a .NET desktop application that rquires to convert documents to pdf. I employed OpenOffice Portable and embed it into my application. It works perfectly. I referenced this great article:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/office/PortableOpenOffice.aspx?fid=347166&df=90&mpp=25&noise=3&sort=Position&view=Quick&fr=26#xx0xx

The only problem is I find that the Open Office Portable contains many folders and files, and so it occupies much hard disk space (about 500 MB).

So I wanna know is it possible to remove any folders / files that are not necessary? In other word, what files/ folders should be kept if I just wanna use OpenOffice Portable to convert documents to pdf?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: