OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum
 
 [Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Problem with russian symbols in files' names.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Macros and API
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Melis
General User
General User


Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Problem with russian symbols in files' names. Reply with quote

Hi, all.
I use oooBasic.
In one of my macro I write so:
Code:

dim fp as object
dim s
fp = CreateUnoService("com.sun.star.ui.dialogs.FilePicker")
fp.AppendFilter("Any files","*.*")
fp.SetCurrentFilter("Any files")
if fp.execute() then
s=fp.getFiles()
end if   

Problem.
When user pick up file with English name var S take correct name,
but if file contain russian symbols, these symbols converted like url
for exmpl:
Договор.doc
converted in
%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%80.doc

I need to show selected files' name to user next time, so I need to convert it back.
How I can do it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Melis
General User
General User


Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: I did it. Reply with quote

Tnx, to any one who read this.
I've found function ConvertFromUrl().
It function do what I need.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Macros and API All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group