OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

oOo beta 3.0 Notes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
infinity0202

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: oOo beta 3.0 Notes Reply with quote

I'm using beta 3.0
When I am reading a document that has notes written in it the date on the not always says "Today" then the time the document was opened. I am never able to see when the note was actually written
I am running a intel Mac with OS X 10.5.5

Thanks
helmerj
OOo Advocate
OOo Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: oOo beta 3.0 Notes Reply with quote

infinity0202 wrote:
I'm using beta 3.0
When I am reading a document that has notes written in it the date on the not always says "Today" then the time the document was opened. I am never able to see when the note was actually written
I am running a intel Mac with OS X 10.5.5

Thanks

Hi

I am running OO 3.0.0 on Linux. The Each note show the "Today" and then a time stamp. BUT the time is the time the note was insterted, not the time the document was opened. Just did a quick test and inserted two notes into a doc and waited a minute between the insertions...

So all works as expected. You might want to upgrade to the final 3.0 version...

Cheers Juergen
infinity0202

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: oOo beta 3.0 Notes Reply with quote

I updated to the latest version of OOo and I'm still having the same problem. when I open a document that has a notes previously created I am unable to tell when the note was written. I've noticed that this happens when multiple people write notes on a document and when there is just one set of notes.
helmerj
OOo Advocate
OOo Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: oOo beta 3.0 Notes Reply with quote

infinity0202 wrote:
I updated to the latest version of OOo and I'm still having the same problem. when I open a document that has a notes previously created I am unable to tell when the note was written. I've noticed that this happens when multiple people write notes on a document and when there is just one set of notes.

Hi!
well since you seem to have done some testing on this, you might as well write a bug report.

Cheers Juergen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: