OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Set all forms in base to open in print view by default

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glepp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Set all forms in base to open in print view by default Reply with quote

I am designing a set of tables in base and all forms need to be in a printable format instead of a WEB format. Base opens forms by default in the WEB view and jumbles forms I designed using the print view. PLEASE let me know how to have Base open all forms in the print view. My only other alternative is to use another application to design the databases I need. I am not a programmer and the company I work for can not afford a code writer.
DrewJensen
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

There is no setting that will make your forms automatically be designed in Print view - however, whichever mode you save the form in will be the mode it will open in.

So - start a new form and before you do anything else switch to print mode...when the form is opened for data entry it will be in print view mode also.

HTH

Drew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: