OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

drag and drop cells in OO 3.0.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suz
Power User
Power User

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: drag and drop cells in OO 3.0.1 Reply with quote

We're running Linux Redhat Enterprise v. 4.

I haven't been able to click and drag cells since we upgraded from Open Office 2.0 to the 3.0 version.. I've tried all of the key combinations I've seen in other postings (Shift+Click, Ctrl+ Click) and nothing seems to work. I have no problem selecting the cells and putting my cursor into the content.. they just don't want to be dragged away from their original spot when I left-click and start dragging.

This also is affecting using a spreadsheet as a data source for merges. When you view the data source using the F4 key, you can't drag and drop the field names to the document window below it to insert them in. In that case I've Used Insert>Fields and walked thru the prompt boxes to insert the fields.

Does anyone know if this is a bug? Again.. it worked exactly as it should have in the older version.

Thanks for any info you have on this..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: