OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

How to set default alignment in Asian Phonetic Guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackpuma

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: How to set default alignment in Asian Phonetic Guide Reply with quote

I'm adding furigana ("ruby text") to some Japanese.

I want all furigana to have "Center" alignment, but I have to manually change this for every single kanji, which just slows me down.

Is there a place where I can tell OO Writer to default to "Center" alignment in the Asian Phonetic Guide?

Thank you!
private

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: How to set default alignment in Asian Phonetic Guide Reply with quote

Hello. I'm running into the same problem. To speed up the process though, I have bound the Asian Phonetic Guide to F4. This is much quicker than going through the menu system. To do this, I just went: Tools > Customize > Keyboard and chose Format: Asian Phonetic Guide below and modified it to the F4 key. If anyone knows how to modify this to the right click menu, please post here.

blackpuma wrote:
I'm adding furigana ("ruby text") to some Japanese.

I want all furigana to have "Center" alignment, but I have to manually change this for every single kanji, which just slows me down.

Is there a place where I can tell OO Writer to default to "Center" alignment in the Asian Phonetic Guide?

Thank you!

I too want to switch the alignment. I would like it to DEFAULT at 1 2 1. Is there any way to change the default so that it's 1 2 1 rather than always Left?
private

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.
Telumel

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump. This problem has been around for three years...if someone could just post how to hack the software to force an alignment resembling actual usage (1-2-1 would be best) we would be very grateful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: