OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Mail Merge Wizard Broken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vicramz
General User
General User

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Mail Merge Wizard Broken Reply with quote

I've been using the mail merge wizard to send mass emails to my tennis clients, and it has worked perfectly for months, until last week.
Then, I began getting a glitch: when I try to create documents (step 6 or 8 in the wizard), instead of creating "1of 27"," 2 of 27", etc." I get "1of 0" and the wizard freezes. No documents are created, and no emails get sent.
Two other things are odd about this. My desktop (XP3) is where this problem exists, and where the documents, (both my Writer doc and my Base file for email addresses), reside. But, I can access both documents from my laptop (Vista) via my home network, and the wizard works fine. So, I'm guessing that the problem is with the Open Office program on my desktop.
But, stranger still, I downloaded the new version of Oo, 3.1, to my desktop, and still have the same problem!!
Any help would be appreciated.
Vic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: