OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

I need to remove my preferences.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fordivey

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: I need to remove my preferences. Reply with quote

Hello I have never used OpenOffice before. I am trying to print out a registration sheet with peoples info already on them. I have completely set it up the only thing is that I can not get more then 1 page to print at a time. I know that I screwed up and choose to check the "Do not show warning again" box on the question"Do you want to print a form letter" Which as I came to find out is not a smart thing if you want to print 200+ documents at once. Now I found a web site that told me to delete or move my preferences would fix this problem and I would be able to print the whole stack at once. The problem I have is how do I go about doing this.

In advance thank you for your time, and have a good one.
james_h
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: OOo 3 Writer: Reset Mail Merge oxt extension available Reply with quote

This seems to be a common problem. I modified a little script by Danny Brewer (and possibly others) and uploaded it as an extension here: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/images/1/19/ResetMailMerge.0.1.1.oxt

Download the extension.
Use Tools > Manage Extensions to install the extension.
Read the GNU license and decide whether to accept the terms.
Restart the OpenOffice.org application.
Click the Reset Mail Merge button in the extensions tool bar or use Tools > Extensions > Reset Mail Merge...

Quote:
If you checked the "Do not show warning again" box on the question "Do you want to print a form letter" when you were printing a document with fields, the OpenOffice.org application does not currently ask if you want to print a form letter when a document contains database fields. With this extension, you can change it back.

This extension adds an item to the extensions menu that brings up a text box that asks "Do you want OpenOffice.org to ask whether to print a form letter when a document contains a database field?" [Yes/No]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> Setup and Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: