OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Connecting to MySQL/ Multiuser/ Access control/ php access

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MSPhobe
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Connecting to MySQL/ Multiuser/ Access control/ php access Reply with quote

I'm writing a guide to using ooBase alongside MySQL (and phpMyAdmin) to do things you can't (I don't think!) do with ooBase alone.

It isn't yet anywhere near useful to someone wanting answers... but I would be grateful if any of you with expertise with the relevant issues, including using Apache, could cast your eyes over the document....

http://sheepdogguides.com/fdb/fdb9mysql1.htm

.. and let me know if you see any Just Wrong stuff, or Bad Ideas.

I don't need to know about typos, etc (yet), I don't need answers to the embedded questions (yet)... but if you spot any major "stuff", please let me know?

Maybe Private Messages (PMs) would be best? I will be editing the document, and I hope that your input will enable me to take out things that are, at the moment, wrong. People accessing this thread later could get confused?

Thanks, if you find time to struggle though the document for me and for those it will, I hope, eventually help

MSPhobe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Base All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: