OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

How do I manually change the hight of a table cell ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: How do I manually change the hight of a table cell ? Reply with quote

Hello ,
Does anybody know how can I change the hight of a cell in a table (at Microsoft's Word you can do it by dragging the border line with the mouse .
- Who can i see the side ruler ? I can only see the top ruler and it is very important to me that the side one will be shown too (like in Wors)

Thanks a lot !!!!
RGB
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the vertical ruler, go to Tools -> Options and under "text document" select "view": on the right, check the vertical ruler box.
RGB
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the help:
Quote:

Changing the Height of a Row
To change the height of a row, place the cursor in a cell in the row, hold down the Alt key, and then press the up or the down arrow key.
Jac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Hi thanks a lot it works now !!!! Reply with quote

Laughing
Jac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: it works too ... Reply with quote

thanks again.. Smile Smile
dumb user

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: How do I manually change the hight of a table cell ? Reply with quote

Jac wrote:
Hello ,
Does anybody know how can I change the hight of a cell in a table (at Microsoft's Word you can do it by dragging the border line with the mouse .
- Who can i see the side ruler ? I can only see the top ruler and it is very important to me that the side one will be shown too (like in Wors)

Thanks a lot !!!!

Rightclick your mouse in a cell - ROW .. etc.

Smile

ep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: