OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Delphi OpenOffice Automation Load file into Calc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Macros and API
View previous topic :: View next topic  
addelichtman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Delphi OpenOffice Automation Load file into Calc Reply with quote

Hello, is there someone who could please help me with the following: I do not know how to open an existing file into calc via OLE via Delphi. I found many examples how to do that with a text document into writer but not how to achieve that with calc.
Thank you, Ad
B Marcelly
Super User
Super User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
You open an existing spreadsheet document into Calc with exactly the same instructions as for a text document into Writer. Or as a presentation document into Impress. But working with a document needs to understand its API.

I think your problem is elsewhere. Try to describe it better, show part of your code.

You can read the Calc code snippets written in Basic, conversion to Delphi is not complex. The hard part is the OpenOffice.org API, which is common for all languages.
______
Bernard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Macros and API All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: