OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

prints 90 degrees rotated to the left

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valentin_nils

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: prints 90 degrees rotated to the left Reply with quote

I am trying to print an Impress Document which I created with the wrong format (landscape instead of portrait). Until know I did not even realize that I used he wrong format. I created a presentation slice including notes. So when in Notes View it would show me the slice and the notes under it.

Recently however The print come out 90 degress rotated to the left. Any idea how to fix this ?

Of course I checked the menu point Format/Page, which allows me to change the pageformat. But this also means that I will have to chance all 180 pages once more for the new layout.

Is there any way to get this printed out correctly without the need to reformat all 180 pages ?

PS: This is not a printerdriver or printerserver issue. All other programs print exactly as stated within KDE. I am able to print 2,4 even 8 pages on a single page or duplex, stapled and punched except from OpenOffice were it rotates the document 90 degress. So if possible I would like an option to change the format when printing from landscape to portrait mode without needing to change the document.

If I change the Landscape/Portrait option in the printer menu , then the print is rotated 90 degrees but also the text is still 90 degrees rotated.

I would appreciate any help. Sorry for the confusing description. Imaging a print which comes out 90 degrees rotated to the left, even when you didnt choose such an option in the printer driver.

valentin_nils (at)be-known-online.com
valentin_nils

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 3:21 am    Post subject: Prints coming out 90 degrees rotated to the left Reply with quote

In the meanwhile I found out that even When I try to fix this in the main menu Format/Page then it will mess up the whole layout instead leaving it untouched.

Any nice suggestions ?

Best regards

valentin_nils(at)be-known-online.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Impress All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: