OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Count Values by Cell Colour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x_Rob_x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Count Values by Cell Colour Reply with quote

Hey,
I tried my best to avoid posting this query, as I've searched and seen threads on similar issues on the forum.

Previously on Microsoft Excel, I had a macro which enabled me to count the number of cells in a range which were the same colour as the cell in which the formula could be found.

I'm now using OpenOffice Calc, and I was wondering if a macro exists which could total the value of cells in a column which are a certain colour, and according to the colour of the cell in which the function lies.

I've stumbled across this topict however the function is different and although it works it doesn't do what I want it to do!

As you can tell, I'm not a programmer so I was wondering if anyone here had a solution and would be able to explain it in a step by step process of how to make it work!

Thanks,
Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Calc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: