OpenOffice.org Forum at OOoForum.orgThe OpenOffice.org Forum

[Home]   [FAQ]   [Search]   [Memberlist]   [Usergroups]   [Register
 [Profile]   [Log in to check your private messages]   [Log in

Writer truncates page part that is outside 8.5x11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fastluck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Writer truncates page part that is outside 8.5x11 Reply with quote

I created a document for a 13"x19" page. At Format|Page, on the Page tab, I set width to 13" and Height to 19". I set orientation to Portrait. At printer settings, I verified that 13x19 is the page size I wanted.

When I select Print Preview, what it shows is what I would expect to print.

When I print, part of the content is truncated, on the right and bottom of the document. I took a normal piece of paper and laid it over the actual printout. It neatly covered the content that printed. OOO only printed the part of the document that would have fit on an 8.5x11" piece of paper.

Any ideas?

Has anyone ever successfully printed to an Epxon Stylus Photo R1800 at that size before?

You might be thinking that I have something set wrong, somewhere. I didn't. I checked and rechecked everything.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OOoForum.org Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org Writer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: